Friday, May 8, 2009

Rain makes me look tough

"So what do you think people say when they see us out here running in the rain?"-Amanda
"Dammnnnn!"-Me
"Besides that. They say, these bitches are die hard!"-Amanda

Yes Amanda, we are die hard bitches. Running in the pouring rain last night has changed my life, seriously. I felt empowered running on the dangerous sidewalks of Wesleyan. We had our eye out for the shooter but he was no where to be seen. Anyways, it was the most amazing thing running last night. I felt as if I were 10 years old again, splashing through puddles and kicking up the mist behind me. I am no longer intimidated by mildly aggressive weather. I'm going to get out there and hit the streets hard in the rain. I've got all the essentials, amazing running mix for bad weather and waterproof mascara that held up miraculously last night. No if only I could figure out what the hell to do with my hair????

No comments: