Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Freakin Cindy, she did it again.

As you may or may not be wondering, but probably are, my run yesterday was... as expected...INCREIBLE! (thats spanish for incredible). I probably did about 3 mi, comfortably and was breathin all around town, belly hangin out and just full of oxygen waiting to be utilized. They were all like, "Oo Oo! Pick me!" and I was all like, "Settle your kettle, O2 molecules, Ill get to ya when I get to ya!". I would have run longer, but my grubby, yet ridiculously cute nephew was playing outside (supervised of course) so I had to stop. One thing led to another as he needed to listen to a lil Fergie Ferg on the headphones for like 40 minutes. So as I chatted with my sister, I tightened up and as she talked more, I tightened up even more. Before I knew it the kid decided that visiting times were over and the wooden swing was much more interesante (thats spanish for interesting) and I was left standing there. Tight, cold, and wet. (Thats what he said, ZING!)

Unsatisfied with my run, I paid a lil visit to ExerciseTV. Since this is the first time I am mentioning it, I feel that I will not go overboard with enthusiasm when I state that I FREAKING LOVE EXERCISE TV. What's ExerciseTV you ask? Well, funny you should ask! Exercise TV is a station that God himself offers to paying Comcast customers, in which at the click on an "On Demand" button, you essentially unleash every single exercise dvd known to mankind... wait, Im not done... for FREE! You can choose among a myriad of exercise categories, including but not limited to, Fat Burn with Cindy Whitmarsh. For those of you who already know this, forgive my heavy breathing and drool, but Im kinda obsessed with Cindy, or "freakin Cindy" as I call her. Do you think these buns are going to squat themselves? No! Freakin Cindy. She did it again. I.am.so.sore.today, but feel great. In other interesting, but completely non related news, I just found out that her professional volleyball player of a husband committed suicide recently. That sucks, I hope it doesnt take the perk out of her already perfect, shimmering blond pony tail. If I was married to Cindy Whitmarsh I would never suck on a tailpipe. Just sayin.

Anyway in celebration of cinco de mayo and in honor of my deeply rooted spanish (or italian) roots, I just helped myself to my 11th, and FREE taco salad from Bulldog Burrito. Not only are these salads fun packed with tons of protein, carbs, veggies, and sour cream, but the mexicans that work there never fail to call me "Mija" when I leave. Which is cool.

No comments: